How to Advertise on Instagram?
To advertise, go to Ads Manager and select Instagram as the domain you want to advertise on. You can use your Facebook Page or a linked Instagram account to run your ads on Instagram. You can use the page settings to connect your Instagram account to Business Manager. Prepare photos and videos that you want to appear as ads. These can be more eye-catching if they are unique to you or your brand. Take care to choose the Facebook intent that suits your goal.
To create Instagram ads in Ads Manager:
- Go to the Ads Manager screen.
- Click Create.
- Choose a cause that Instagram supports so that you can advertise.
- Carefully add all the details to be able to advertise.
- There are two different options for the ad fields. If you choose the manual field, you have to enter all the criteria yourself. However, if you choose the automatic field, your ad will be published on whichever option is best for displaying your ads, including Facebook.
- Finally, after completing the necessary details, you will be able to view a preview of your ad. And when you're done, your approved ad will be published after it has been approved by the Business Manager.